Dynamics CRM Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online equips your business professionals with anywhere access to customer information through an easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook experience that delivers enhanced collaboration and real-time business insights.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power of choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises, or have your solution privately hosted by one of our partners.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, you are able to scale the numbers of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online architecture provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate manage configure and secure their CRM solution.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self reliance.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has an end-to-end approach to security that begins with the development of the application through to the service's operations and management.
- The solution is managed by highly skilled network operations personnel in Microsoft data centers worldwide, having achieved ISO accreditation and SAS70 Type II attestation.
- Microsoft has applied state-of-the-art technology, culture, and processes to maintain consistent and reliable access, security, and privacy for every user.
- Although housed in the Microsoft cloud, customer data is owned by the customer and is never used by Microsoft for data mining purposes.
- Unlike other hosted CRM solutions, there is no co-mingling of customer data.
- Microsoft's considerable operational expertise and investment in cloud services deliver peace of mind.
- Many aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system are configured in a redundant manner to eliminate single points of failure.
- Microsoft provides 99.9% up time with one of the industry's only financially backed service level agreements (SLA).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online simplifies the management experience by providing ongoing application monitoring and maintenance.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, staff can quickly deploy deploy and add users at a moment's notice.
- New versions or updates to the software are easily distributed to users, without the interruption and management of costly patching and upgrades.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is an affordable solution with flexible payment options that helps businesses to forecast costs over time.
Dynamics ERP Cloud Services
Microsoft Dynamics ERP products offer multiple deployment and pricing options, including both on-premises solutions and cloud-based software-as-a service (SaaS) platforms provided by our partners. Whatever your preference, you have the flexibility to choose the option that is right for you
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
In Microsoft Dynamics GP Cloud, you can get up and running quickly, maximizing the productivity of your people and increasing confidence that your solution will adapt to the changing needs of your business. There are a la carte modules which can be purchased separately, along with hundreds of third-party applications from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) which can be added to the hosted system to fit specialized needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Cloud is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that helps you simplify and streamline your highly specialized business processes, rapidly adapting to the unique way you do business. Hosted Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides you and your people with industry specific functionality that's relevant to the local needs of your regions of operation, even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations.
- Microsoft Dynamics Axapta
Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Cloud is an adaptable business-management solution that enables you and your people to make business decisions with confidence. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta in the hosted model works like familiar Microsoft Sodtware, such as Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft SQL Server. The result: You can build on the investment in systems and software that your company might already use. Plus, the familiar working environment, helps lower learning curves so users can focus less on technology and more on their business goals.